PiñaColada is a captivating combination of juicy fruit with tropical coconut flavor.
Fruit tea with an intense fruit flavor with hints of coconut - perfect for traditional brewing, but also in the form of cold brew. It does not contain caffeine, so it can be consumed by the elderly, children and pregnant women. The infusion acquires an intense red color and coconut aroma.
We brew fruit teas for 4 to 7 minutes depending on your preferences. They do not burn through. The longer the extraction time, the more hibiscus will be felt.
You can mix it as desired with your favorite black or green tea.
Why is it worth drinking fruit teas?
- Naturally free of caffeine - can be drunk by children, pregnant women and the elderly
- Full of vitamins and minerals.
- A great replacement for artificial juices and drinks.
- They can be prepared both hot and cold.
- Name: PiñaColada
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: apple, rose hips, hibiscus, coconut flakes, pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), hibiscus, coconut flavor, pineapple flavor, cream flavor
- Energy value: 2g of tea brewed for 5 minutes 200ml of boiling water: 12KJ / 3kcal, fat: <0.1g, (including saturated acids: <0.1g), carbohydrates: 0.5g (including sugars: <0.5g ) protein: 0.18 g, salt: <0.01 g
- Type: fruit tea
- Brewing time: 4 to 7 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|