A wonderful raspberry tea based on hibiscus - it delights with the intense aroma of raspberries.
The sweet taste is broken by the delicate acidity of hibiscus. The flavor is complemented by rosehips and apples.
This tea is a real vitamin bomb - it will be perfect for colds and also for winter evenings. A large dose of fruit strengthens immunity.
In summer, the infusion can be served cold as an ice tea.
The tea can be brewed twice, significantly extending the time of the second extraction.
Naturally caffeine free.
Why is it worth drinking fruit teas?
- Naturally free of caffeine - can be drunk by children, pregnant women and the elderly
- Full of vitamins and minerals.
- A great replacement for artificial juices and drinks.
- They can be prepared both hot and cold.
- Name: Raspberry Paradise
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: hibiscus, rosehips, apple, sweet blackberry leaves, orange peel, aromas (raspberry flavor, concentrated raspberry juice) contains 0.28% concentrated raspberry juice, raspberry pieces, raspberry flavor, apple pomace, acid: citric acid.
- Energy value: 5g of tea brewed for 5 minutes, 200 ml of boiling water: 18KJ / 4kcal, fat: <0.1g (including saturated ones: <0.1g), carbohydrates: 0.3g (including sugars: <0.3g) , protein: <0.7 g, salt: <0.01 g
- Type: fruit tea
- Brewing time: 4 to 7 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|
a delicate acidness of hibiscus,
a hints of apple and rosehip