Sencha is the most popular type of green tea.
It comes from the early spring harvest. The leaves of this tea are younger, so the concentration of substances responsible for the taste is greater in them. Hence the stronger notes of tea from the spring harvest. It also has an increased stimulating effect because it contains more theine.
Chinese varieties of Sencha are more intense in taste and more stimulating, more often they are dominated by the known grassiness and bitterness.
Green tea is valued for its numerous health properties: it prevents and inhibits the development of many cancers, has antibacterial properties, and is also a great antioxidant. Green tea infusion is rich in vitamins B, C and E, mineral salts and tannins.
A floral flavor with a delicate, vegetable aroma with a hint of algae. Perceptible subtle sweetness. Leaves debt, pleasant aftertaste.
By gradually extending the times of subsequent extractions, the tea can be brewed even three times. The second brew is the most valuable.
Why is it worth drinking green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols and fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- It improves concentration
- It delays the aging process
- It has a positive effect on the teeth
- It has antibacterial properties
- It cleanses the body.
- Strengthens bones.
- Name: China Sencha
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: China Sencha green tea 100%
- Energy value: none
- Type: green tea
- Brewing time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Temperature: 75-80 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|