- Rooibos is a rooibos bush originating from Africa. Its leaves resemble pine needles in shape. Rooibos is not related to the tea bush, therefore the rooibos infusion does not contain caffeine or tannins.
A bushy plant native to South Africa, rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) literally means red shrub - a very apt description as the leaves, which initially have a luscious shade of green, turn an earthy red color when processed.
They are plucked, oxidized and dried, and then brewed in hot water - similar to tea.
Rooibos tea has been popular in South Africa for many years and was first commercially processed in the 18th century. It is naturally caffeine-free and blends well with milk and sugar, making it a popular, decaffeinated alternative to black milk tea. Interestingly, it is also rich in antioxidants, making it great for exfoliating the skin when used as a natural facial or body scrub.
The high content of vitamin C, antioxidants and micronutrients makes rooibos recommended as a daily drink for everyone.
Amber color, sweet aroma, characteristic of rooibos. Full, sweet flavor.
Double brewing possible, with a significant extension of the second extraction. Perfect both hot and cold.
Why is it worth drinking Rooibos?
- Protects against free radicals
- It lowers blood pressure
- It has a positive effect on the circulatory system
- It helps with type II diabetes
- Supports liver regeneration
- It soothes colic in children and abdominal pain
- It has an anti-cancer effect
- Supports the treatment of skin problems
- It has a beneficial effect on the respiratory tract
Rooibos tea is recommended:
- pregnant women
- people with high blood pressure
- people with low immunity
- in an anti-cancer diet
- Name: Rooibos Superior
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Rooibos Superior 100%
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g