Prasident is the epitome of Viennese coffee culture.
This coffee has a rich taste with clear notes of dark chocolate and baked bread, and a perfect balance between sweetness and bitterness. The whole is characterized by the delicacy of taste and aroma without acidity.
Perfect for pressure and automatic coffee machines, coffee makers, French presses, but also traditionally brewed.
Julius Meinl prides itself on being the ambassador of the Viennese coffee culture since 1862. As the first professional coffee roaster in Europe, and thanks to constant innovation, Julius Meinl has built a unique and successful coffee culture based on Viennese tradition. Julius Meinl has been synonymous with experience, tradition and the highest quality products since 1862.
Is Prasident coffee for me?
- You do not have a grinder
- You brew your coffee in a home espresso machine or traditionally
- In coffee, you appreciate the perfect balance of taste between sweetness and bitterness.
- Smoking room: Austria
- Smoking: medium
- Ingredients: Arabica, Robusta
- Intensity: medium
- Acidity: delicate
- Sweetness: average
- Bitterness: average
- Body: medium
- Aroma: medium
- Caffeine content: average
- Noticeable flavors: dark chocolate, baked bread
You will achieve the best taste by brewing your coffee in:
- espresso machine
- automatic coffee machine
- traditional brewing
- french press
- coffee pot
|Dedicated way of preparing:|