QUBA CAFFE Coffee Cherries Cascara RWANDA Rushashi 250g
- Freshly roasted coffee beans, single origin.
What is Cascara? Once a side effect of coffee production, nowadays, thanks to a thriving Specialty Coffee culture, cascara has become a favorite drink among coffee lovers. Cascara is nothing more than the dried fruit of the coffee tree, the skin surrounding the coffee bean, i.e. the stone. During coffee production, the flesh is separated and dried, which after processing acquires an intense fruit flavor, and additionally has a very low caffeine content (approx. 45 mg / 250 ml). The infusion obtained from cascara tastes like dried fruit.
Just like coffee beans - cascara will vary in taste depending on the region it comes from.
Preparing cascara is child's play. Pour 6-7 g with water at 97 ° C and wait about 6 minutes. to brew
- Origin: Rwanda
- Coffee variety: Arabica Bourbon
- Country / Region of Origin: Rwanda / Gakenke Province;
- Altitude / Harvest period: 1750 - 2200m above sea level. / June July;
- Varietal: Arabica Red Bourbon;
- Processing: natural; Collected and sorted by hand
- Score: 89+;
- Flavor profile: clear orange, nougat notes, molasses, perceptible tea rose, notes of flowers and citrus
For the love of little black coffee, Quba Caffe has been roasting coffee for almost ten years. In the process of creating unique mixtures, we use the knowledge and experience at the stage of selecting the raw material. We subject the carefully selected grain to the process of burning in a traditional drum furnace. The quality of our coffees is the responsibility of the bronze medalist of the Polish Roasting Championship 2020, i.e. Coffee Roasting. We strive to ensure that every customer can find something for themselves in our portfolio - from perfect blends for espresso to aromatic Arabica to transfer methods.
Is Cascara for me?
- You love coffee experiments
- You love testing new products and discovering previously unknown flavors
- You like fruity flavors.
- Are you looking for an alternative to coffee and tea.