A summer blend of green tea full of floral scents.
The Big Blue is primarily a bouquet of flowers with which the tea has been enriched. The taste of this blend can be described as fresh and floral with a slight fruity note. Perfect for people who are not fans of sweet teas. Great hot, but also cold brew.
We recommend brewing green tea up to three times. First brewing - 1 minute, second brewing - 2 minutes, third brewing - 3 minutes. The second brew is the most valuable.
Why is it worth drinking green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- It improves concentration
- It delays the aging process
- It has a positive effect on the teeth
- It has antibacterial properties
- It cleanses the body.
- Strengthens bones.
- Name: Big Blue
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: green tea, blue mallow flowers, red rose petals, boysenberry flavor, mango flavor, bergamot flavor, natural lemon flavor and other natural flavors (lemon flavor)
- Type: green tea
- Brewing time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Temperature: 75-80 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|