- Elegant and aromatic - these are the best words for Paris Night.
Elegant and aromatic - these are the best words for Paris Night.
Earl Gray fans will surely love Paris Night tea. It is an excellent quality black tea, enriched with the taste of natural aromas: bergamot, mandarin and grapefruit. Very citrusy and captivatingly essential. Great warms up and stimulates.
After brewing, the infusion should acquire an amber color and intense citrus aroma.
We brew black tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The prolonged extraction time can cause the release of tannins - compounds with anti-cancer properties - but they make the tea bitter.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Paris Night
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea, bergamot flavor, mandarin flavor, orange oil (natural orange flavor), grapefruit flavor
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g