Black Tea with additives Frosty Evening 100g
- Cold, autumn and winter evenings are approaching, so the must-have in your home should be Frosty Evening tea.
Cold, autumn and winter evenings are approaching, so the must-have in your home should be Frosty Evening tea.
Teas full of fruit and spices are a great idea to make cold evenings pleasant. Frosty Evening is a warming combination of black tea with spices such as ginger, anise and cinnamon, as well as apple and fennel. The whole blend gives the tea a sweet and spicy flavor with distinct hints of cinnamon and baked apple.
Perfect for colds and flu - spices warm up and support immunity.
We brew black tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The extended extraction time may cause the release of tannins - compounds with anti-cancer properties - but they make the tea bitter.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Frosty Evening
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea. ginger, apple, fennel, anise, cinnamon, natural flavor (apple flavor), safflower petals, cinnamon flavor
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g