A combination of black tea with a mild fruity, apricot flavor.
If you are a fan of black teas with a delicate hint of fruit, this tea is just for you. A perfectly balanced combination in which the taste of juicy apricots is delicately emphasized. Sunflower petals add a slightly dry note. The infusion has an amber color and a subtle fruity aroma.
We brew black tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The extended extraction time may cause the release of tannins - compounds with anti-cancer properties - but they make the tea bitter.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Apricot
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea, apricot flavor, sunflower flakes, peach flavor, vanilla flavor
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|