- An unusual combination of green teas with berries!
An unusual combination of green teas with berries!
Jagodowa Polana is a combination of two types of green tea: Sencha and Mao Feng with a unique mix of sea buckthorn and goji berries. The blend impresses with its intense, berry flavor, broken with a refreshing note of lemongrass.
It can be served hot or cold brew.
We recommend brewing green tea up to three times. First brewing - 1 minute, second brewing - 2 minutes, third brewing - 3 minutes. The second brew is the most valuable.
Why is it worth drinking green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- It improves concentration
- It delays the aging process
- It has a positive effect on the teeth
- It has antibacterial properties
- It cleanses the body.
- Strengthens bones.
- Name: Berry Glade
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: green tea, green tea, lemongrass, sea buckthorn berries, goji berries, natural flavor (Goji berry flavor), natural flavor (sea buckthorn flavor)
- Type: green tea
- Brewing time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Temperature: 75-80 ° C
- Weight: 100g