Sunny Hawaii closed in the taste of black tea!
Black tea with the addition of papaya, pineapple and passion fruit. A unique, exotic blend that will appeal to fans of tropical flavors combined with black tea.
The perfect choice for summer, cold and warm. In winter, it will remind you of holiday days.
We brew black tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The extended extraction time may cause the release of tannins - compounds with anti-cancer properties - but they make the tea bitter.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Hawaii
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea, papaya pieces (papaya, sugar), passion fruit flavor, passion fruit flavor, pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), sunflower flakes
- Energy value: 2g of tea brewed for 5 minutes 200ml of boiling water: 15KJ / 3kcal, fat: <0.1g, (including saturated acids: <0.1g), carbohydrates: <0.1g (including sugars: <0, 1 g) protein: 0.87 g, salt: <0.01 g
- Energy value:
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|