A tea full of fruit and flower flavor.
A combination of black tea with a small admixture of green tea, fruit and flowers. It delights with the intense, sweet taste of papaya and currants as well as the aromas of mallow, rose and sunflower.
Perfect for fans of teas enriched with fruit and flower additives.
It tastes great when served warm, but also brewed cold (cold brew).
We brew black tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The extended extraction time may cause the release of tannins - compounds with anti-cancer properties - but they make the tea bitter.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Starry Sky
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea, green tea, natural aroma (red fruit aroma), currants, papaya pieces (papaya, sugar), blue mallow flowers, red rose petals, sunflower petals
- Energy value: 2g of tea brewed for 5 minutes 200ml of boiling water: 4KJ / 1kcal, fat: <0.1g, (including saturated acids: <0.1g), carbohydrates: <0.1g (including sugars: <0, 1 g) protein: 0.23 g, salt: <0.01 g
- Type: mixed tea - black tea, green tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|