Unique Japanese tea with the addition of baked rice.
Genmaicha from Quba Caffe is a Japanese tea based on Sencha green tea and baked rice.
Sencha usually comes from the first or second harvest, and only the first three leaves from the tea bush are collected, which is why the tea is characterized by a high content of theine, a delicate and sweet flavor and a light green color. The leaves are steamed for 30 seconds, dried in the sun and then kneaded using the "Uji" method. Sencha is usually grown on Shizuoka, Kyoto or Kagoshima.
The taste of Genmaichy has been enriched with roasted rice and rice popcorn, therefore, after brewing, the tea surprises with a roasted, slightly nutty flavor and aroma. The infusion acquires a light green color.
We recommend brewing green tea up to three times. First brewing - 1 minute, second brewing - 2 minutes, third brewing - 3 minutes. The second brew is the most valuable.
Why is it worth drinking green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- It improves concentration
- It delays the aging process
- It has a positive effect on the teeth
- It has antibacterial properties
- It cleanses the body.
- Strengthens bones.
- Name: Japan Genmaicha
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Sencha green tea, baked rice, rice popcorn
- Origin: Japan
- Type: green tea
- Brewing time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Temperature: 75-80 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|