If you are looking for a delicate tea, perfect for an afternoon, then Five o'clock is just for you!
This blend is a combination of several types of mild black teas. It contains a small amount of caffeine and theine, so it is perfect for people who are not looking for a large dose of stimulation in tea. It is characterized by a sweetish taste and amber color. It tastes great with the addition of lemon.
Five o'clock is a typical Afternoon Tea.
We call it a blend of tea that is part of a much-loved social tradition established by the 17th century London aristocracy, consisting of a light meal paired with tea to satisfy hunger between lunch and late dinner. As a rule, afternoon tea blends are based on black tea, are light and of excellent quality - they must complement a light meal eaten at tea time. It has to be a mix that blends well with milk and sugar, which is why crisp, balanced black teas, such as Ceylon or Darjeeling blends, are commonly used.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Five o'clock
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: 100% black tea
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|