LAVAZZA Capsules BLUE ESPRESSO DOLCE 100 caps.
- The unique Lavazza BLUE Espresso Dolce coffee is a perfectly composed blend of Arabica beans from Brazil and Central America.
Lavazza Espresso Dolce capsules are carefully selected Arabica beans, originating in Brazil and Central America.
A characteristic feature of 100% Arabica is its low caffeine content - the perfect afternoon coffee. Arabica makes coffee acquire unique taste qualities. Mild, slightly sweet taste with persistent, thick crema.
Espresso Dolce capsule coffee is the right choice for both intense espresso and milk coffee such as cappuccino and latte.
The capsules fit on machines with the BLUE capsule system.
With over a century of experience in the coffee industry, Lavazza has developed three specific flavor areas to meet the needs of all consumers. You can discover flavors tailored to your needs. Espresso Dolce belongs to the Aromatic collection. They are mixtures characterized by floral and fruity notes, with balanced smoking and rich aromatic intensity.
Lavazza is a leading coffee brand in Italy, synonymous with perfect espresso around the world: from the very beginning as a small grocery store opened by Luigi Lavazza over 120 years ago to a huge company. Lavazza has become the epitome of perfect Italian espresso in over 90 countries. The company's long series of innovations began in 1895 - from the first branded packaging to the latest capsule coffee machine. Lavazza continues to innovate: through new coffee roasters to ensure aromatic perfection for new machines that produce coffee beans and in capsules.
- Coffee No. 1 in Italy
- Number 5 among the world's coffee roasters
- Passion without borders present in over 90 countries!
- Over 120 years of experience and passion
- 3 own smoking rooms in Italy and 3 foreign in Brazil and India
- 160,000 tonnes of roasted coffee per year
- 1.9 trillion turnover
- Over 70 varieties of selected coffees
- Many smoking levels to ensure a variety of flavors
- Smoking room: Italy
- Series: Aromatic
- System: BLUE
- Origin: Brazil, Central America
- Sweetness: strong
- Intensity: delicate
- Crema: delicate