- A great starter set for coffee brewing from Hario including V60-02 black plastic dripper, glass server with a capacity of 700ml and 40 filters.
If you like cold brewed coffee, we're sure you'll love Hario Mizudashi Coffee Pot. This simple brewing method brings out the deep taste and rich aroma of coffee.
Brewing coffee with cold water maintains delicate flavor compounds, while eliminating bitter acids and oils that are the result of brewing at higher temperatures. A high-class mesh filter ensures the clarity of the prepared drink.
All you have to do to make a delicious, rich coffee is:
- grind your favorite coffee and pour it into a strainer (approx. 5g of coffee for every 100 ml of water)
- place the strainer in the carafe
- pour coffee with cold water, then gently stir
- put everything in the fridge for 12 - 36 hours, depending on your preferences
- then remove the strainer and enjoy the taste of delicious coffee.
Practical capacity (amount of coffee you can brew): 600ml