- Classic, Darjeeling Tea
Teas from the Darjeeling province in India are the perfect choice for people who like delicate, black teas - it consists only of the youngest tea leaves and buds, which is why it delights with its floral, light flavor.
After brewing, the infusion should acquire a golden color and a delicate floral flavor.
Black tea is obtained by fermenting green tea. It has a stimulating effect due to the high content of theine. It inhibits the growth of bacteria that may be present in the digestive system. It stimulates the secretion of digestive juices. The undoubted advantage of black teas is lowering blood pressure - it improves blood circulation and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Brewing black tea for too long causes the release of tannins, which reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer, but the tea then loses its flavor - it becomes bitter.
- Leaf designation: FTGFOP1 - Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe
- Flavor profile: light breakfast blend of Darjeeling teas, noticeable floral notes, golden color of the infusion, aromatic, "champagne" taste, preferably without the addition of milk.
- Climatic conditions: high altitudes; seasonal weather system that creates the unmistakable, famous "Taste of Darjeeling"
- Location: Southeast India, West Bengal, very close to the Himalayas.
- Provincje / Plantacje: Castleton, Bloomfield, Puttabong, Makaibari
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Darjeeling FTGFOP1 House Blend
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Darjeeling FTGFOP1 House Blend black tea 100%
- Origin: India
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g