Green Tea with additives Chilli Me Up BIO 100g
- An amazing combination of green tea with spices and warming chilli! The best choice for fans of winter flavors. This tea supports overall immunity, reduces runny nose, lowers cholesterol and prevents heartburn. The Organic Farming certificate.
An absolute hit!
An unusual, warming blend based on beetroot and green tea, the flavor of which is added by chili, turmeric, cinnamon and ginger. The best choice for fans of winter flavors. Beets support overall immunity and reduce runny nose. They slow down the aging processes, lower blood pressure, cholesterol levels and prevent heartburn. Betaines contained in vegetables are strong antioxidant pigments with a beneficial effect on the body. The spices and chillies contained in the mixture effectively support the digestive system.
Chilli Me Up BIO tea was awarded the Organic Farming certificate. Organic teas are produced without use of chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers and are harvested by hand.
Flavor profile: spicy with notes of chili, turmeric, cinnamon and ginger.
Ingredients: organic beetroot, organic green tea, organic cinnamon, organic basil, organic ginger, organic green yerba mate, organic locust bean, organic mint, organic turmeric, organic chili, organic peppermint, organic eucalyptus.
We recommend brewing green tea up to three times. First brewing - 1 minute, second brewing - 2 minutes, third brewing - 3 minutes. The second brew is the most valuable.
Why is it worth to drink green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- Itmproves concentration
- Delays the aging process
- Has a positive effect on the teeth
- Has antibacterial properties
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Strengthens bones