Black Tea with additives Bloody Orange 100g
- Black tea mixed with orange peel and safran.
A unique blend of black tea with the addition of orange peel and saffron.
The intense flavor of orange enriches the taste of black tea, and the dry notes of saffron add nobility and unusual taste. Noticeable tannin bitterness. The infusion has a dark, maroon color.
Orange has a lot of beta-carotene and vitamin C, and saffron is a valued source of many vitamins and trace elements. It provides the body with copper, potassium, selenium, zinc, as well as vitamin C, A and folic acid. Blood orange is perfect for colds and cool evenings.
Black tea also has its advantages - it has a stimulating effect thanks to the theine contained in it. It has a beneficial effect on the digestive system, prevents tooth decay, and contains antioxidants.
We brew black tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The extended extraction time may cause the release of tannins - compounds with anticancer properties - but they make the tea bitter.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Blood Orange
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea, orange peel, natural orange flavor, saffron.
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g