Fruit Infusion Flavours of Childhood BIO 100g
- Fruit tea with hibiscus like at mom's! It supports the immune system in the fight against viruses and bacteria, anti-inflammatory properties. It does not contain caffeine, so it is ideal for pregnant women and children. The Organic Farming certificate.
The combination of the light acidity of hibiscus and apple, broken with the sweetness of raspberries and strawberries. It brings back memories of the mother’s fruit tea that we drank in our childhood.
This tea is rich in vitamins and minerals has a beneficial effect on the body’s work. Rosehips are especially high in vitamin C - this is the plant with one of the highest levels of vitamin C! Hibiscus supports the immune system in the fight against viruses and bacteria, and also has an anti-inflammatory effect. It does not contain caffeine, so it is ideal for pregnant women and children.
Flavors of childhood BIO comes only from organic farms, where no chemicals, artificial fertilizers or pesticides are used, and the harvest is done manually. It has the Organic Farming certificate.
Flavor profile: light acidity of hibiscus and apples, broken with the sweetness of raspberries and strawberries.
Ingredients: organic apple pieces, organic hibiscus, organic apple, organic rosehips, organic raisins, organic strawberry pieces, organic raspberries.
We brew fruit teas a little longer for 4 to 7 minutes depending on your preferences. They can't be over-brewed. You can mix them with your favorite black or green tea. It is recommended to brew them up to two times in order not to lose their flavor.
Why is it worth to drink fruit teas?
- Naturally free of caffeine - can be drunk by children, pregnant women and the elderly
- Full of vitamins and minerals
- A great replacement for artificial juices and drinks
- Can be prepared both hot and cold