- Classical very good black tea. It gives a dark infusion with an intense flavor. Traditional high-quality Assam tea at a good price. We recommend all lovers of black tea.
Assam is undoubtedly a pearl among black teas - noble, with a deep taste, it is appreciated all over the world. It owes its name to the northeastern province of India.
Sewpur Garden produces organic teas of the highest standard with full body and well treated leaves. Assam TGBOP has golden tips and a strong, malty flavor, as well as a very dark color of the brew.
This tea is harvested twice a year - the first one is harvested at the end of March, the second one at the turn of June and July. The taste of Assam tea is strongly related to the region it comes from - high temperatures and high humidity, as well as intense rainfall make the infusion taste outstanding. You can find barley, honey, caramel and nut notes in it - they make it impossible to confuse it with any other.
Assam is not only the region that produces the most tea in India, but also around the world - there are about 2,000 plantations here, and additionally, it is famous for the highest quality teas.
- Leaf designation: TGBOP - Tippy Golden Broken Orange Pekoe - golden tips are present, which indicates high quality, due to the collection of leaves from the very tips of the tea plant, - broken leaves of medium particle size, often twisted in appearance
- Flavor profile: strong black tea with tannin notes, malt flavor, very dark brew
- Climatic conditions: mountains and valleys at high altitudes, sheltered by the Himalayas; heavy rainfall, especially during the monsoon season; high humidity, especially in the rainy season
- Processing: highest harvest quality, from May to June
- Location: Brahmaputra Valley, 193 km east of Darjeeling, close to the borders with China, Burma and Bangladesh.
- Provinces / Plantations: Sewpur
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Assam TGBOP
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Assam TGBOP Sewpur black tea 100%
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g