Green Tea with additives Jasmine Flower 100g
- Good classic green tea with jasmine petals.
Unique, classic green tea from Fujian Province in China, enriched with jasmine flower petals.
A timeless blend with a slightly tart taste and an unusual aroma.
Green tea is valued for its numerous health properties: it prevents and inhibits the development of many cancers, has antibacterial properties, and is an excellent antioxidant. Green tea infusion is rich in vitamins B, C and E, mineral salts and tannins.
Organic tea ensures that the leaves are produced without the use of chemicals, artificial fertilizers and pesticides, and that they are harvested manually.
We recommend brewing green tea up to three times. First brewing - 1 minute, second brewing - 2 minutes, third brewing - 3 minutes. The second brew is the most valuable.
Why is it worth drinking green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- It improves concentration
- It delays the aging process
- It has a positive effect on the teeth
- It has antibacterial properties
- It cleanses the body.
- Strengthens bones.
- Name: Jasmine Flower
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Chinese green tea China JASMINE CONGOU, jasmine flowers
- Type: green tea
- Brewing time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Temperature: 75-80 ° C
- Weight: 100g