- Green and white tea mix with ginger.
A unique composition of Yunnan green tea with white tea and the addition of slightly spicy ginger, citrus additives and the freshness of a cucumber.
This tea delights with the intense scent of candied ginger and lemon. Sweet and sour at the same time. The infusion turns light green.
Ginger root is the same health! Drinks, infusions, oils and any ginger-based preparations have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It soothes ailments related to inflammation of the respiratory tract, soothes a sore throat. It is a great means of supporting the fight against colds.
Green tea is valued for its numerous health properties: it prevents and inhibits the development of many cancers, has antibacterial properties, and is an excellent antioxidant. Green tea infusion is rich in vitamins B, C and E, mineral salts and tannins.
Green tea should be brewed properly. The first brewing should be the shortest and last about a minute. The infusion should be lemon yellow or straw-colored, and the most valuable brew is usually the second (about 2 minutes).
Why is it worth drinking green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- It improves concentration
- It delays the aging process
- It has a positive effect on the teeth
- It has antibacterial properties
- It cleanses the body.
- Strengthens bones.
- Name: Moscow Cocktail
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: green tea, ginger, white tea, candied ginger (may contain traces of sulfur oxide) (cane sugar, ginger), apple, sweet blackberry leaves, lemongrass, lemon peel, lemon myrtle, white tea, stevia leaves, cucumber flavor , cucumber, natural lemon flavor, other natural flavors.
- Energy value: 2g of tea brewed for 5 minutes 200ml of boiling water: 5KJ / <1kcal, fat: <0.1g, (including saturated ones: <0.1g), carbohydrates: 0.2g (including sugars: <0.2g ) protein: <0.1 g, salt: <0.01 g
- Type: green tea
- Brewing time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Temperature: 75-80 ° C
- Weight: 100g