Fruit Infusion Fruity Love 100g
- Delicious fruit tea with hibiscus.
Exotic notes of pineapple and papaya broken with the acidic note of currants and hibiscus.
Tea captivates with a very intense scent of fruit. The infusion reaches a dark red-burgundy color, and the taste can be described as refreshing, strongly fruity with light sour notes. The predominant flavor of pineapple, papaya and currants.
It will be perfect both when hot and cold. You can combine dried fruit with your favorite black tea or drink it alone as an aromatic fruit tea.
It does not contain caffeine, so it is suitable for pregnant women and children. Rich in vitamins, it has a beneficial effect on the body's work. It is also perfect for colds.
We brew fruit teas for 4 to 7 minutes depending on your preferences. They do not burn.
You can mix it as desired with your favorite black or green tea. It is recommended to brew up to two times in order not to lose its flavor.
It is recommended to brew up to two times in order not to lose its flavor.
Why is it worth drinking fruit teas?
- Naturally free of caffeine - can be drunk by children, pregnant women and the elderly
- Full of vitamins and minerals.
- A great replacement for artificial juices and drinks.
- They can be prepared both hot and cold.
- Name: Fruity Love
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), currants, papaya pieces (papaya, sugar), hibiscus, mango flavor, apple flavor, sunflower flakes, vanilla flavor.
- Energy value: 5g of tea brewed for 5 minutes 200ml of boiling water: 19KJ / <4kcal, fat: <0.1g, (including saturated ones: <0.1g), carbohydrates: 1g (including sugars: <0.1g), protein: <0.15 g, salt: <0.01 g
- Type: fruit tea
- Brewing time: 4 to 7 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g