Fruit Infusion Moringa Mango BIO 100g
- The pure sweetness of exotic fruit, combined with the unique taste of moringa. Moringa is rich in antioxidants, micronutrients, vitamins as well as amino acids and omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. The Organic Farming certificate.
The pure sweetness of exotic fruit, combined with the unique taste of moringa.
Moringa is a species of unique tropical tree, mainly native to Northwest India and Pakistan. Another name for it is horseradish tree, derived from the root, which tastes similar to horseradish. This plant has an anti-inflammatory effect and properties similar to antibiotics. Moringa is rich in many valuable ingredients such as antioxidants, protein, potassium, iron (as much as 25 times more than spinach!), Vitamins A, C and C, as well as manganese, chromium, boron (more than any plant!), Amino acids and Omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. The uniqueness of moringa is also due to the large amount of antioxidants and the prevention of serious diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
Moringa Mango BIO comes only from organic farms, where no chemicals, artificial fertilizers or pesticides are used, and the harvest is done manually. It has the Organic Farming certificate.
Flavor profile: the unique taste of moringa and the pure sweetness of exotic fruit.
Ingredients: organic apple, organic moringa, organic apple, organic carrot, organic mango pieces, organic sweet blackberry leaves, organic pineapple pieces, natural mango flavor, organic rose petals, natural watermelon flavor, natural lemon flavor, other natural flavors.
We brew fruit teas a little longer for 4 to 7 minutes depending on your preferences. They can't be over-brewed. You can mix them with your favorite black or green tea. It is recommended to brew them up to two times in order not to lose their flavor.
Why is it worth to drink fruit teas?
- Naturally free of caffeine - can be drunk by children, pregnant women and the elderly
- Full of vitamins and minerals
- A great replacement for artificial juices and drinks
- Can be prepared both hot and cold