- Organic fruit mix with a dominant hint of juicy peach. Rich in vitamins, it has a beneficial effect on the body’s work. It does not contain caffeine, so it is ideal for pregnant women and children. The Organic Farming certificate.
Organic fruit mix with a dominant hint of juicy peach. The tea delights with its fruity taste combined with a sour note.
It does not contain caffeine, so it is ideal for pregnant women and children. Rich in vitamins, it has a beneficial effect on the body’s work. White hibiscus flowers support immunity in a natural way, are a great source of vitamin C, cleanse the body, and have a bactericidal effect. The fruit contained in tea is a rich source of vitamins.
Peach Me Up BIO comes only from organic farms, where no chemicals, artificial fertilizers or pesticides are used, and the harvest is done manually. It has the Organic Farming certificate.
Flavor profile: fruity taste combined with a hint of acidity, a dominant note of juicy peach.
Ingredients: organic apple, organic rosehip, organic white hibiscus, organic sweet blackberry leaves, organic roasted chicory root, natural peach flavor, organic peach pieces, organic calendula blossoms, natural dragon fruit flavor.
We brew fruit teas a little longer for 4 to 7 minutes depending on your preferences. They can't be over-brewed. You can mix them with your favorite black or green tea. It is recommended to brew them up to two times in order not to lose their flavor.
Why is it worth to drink fruit teas?
- Naturally free of caffeine - can be drunk by children, pregnant women and the elderly
- Full of vitamins and minerals
- A great replacement for artificial juices and drinks
- Can be prepared both hot and cold