- Delicious rooibos with with notes of mint and cocoa.The high content of vitamin C, antioxidants and micronutrients makes rooibos recommended as a daily drink for everyone. Perfect both hot and cold. The Organic Farming certificate.
Sweet, refreshing rooibos from organic harvest with the addition of mint and pieces of cocoa.
Rooibos is an African plant from the leaves of a red bush. Contrary to the generally used nomenclature, Rooibos is not related to the tea tree. leaf infusion does not contain caffeine or tannins. Thanks to this, the infusion can be consumed by children and pregnant women or at bedtime. The high content of vitamin C, antioxidants and micronutrients makes rooibos recommended as a daily drink for everyone.
Chocolate-Mint Rooibos BIO comes only from ecological gardens, where no chemicals, artificial fertilizers or pesticides are used, and the harvest is done manually. This Rooibos has the Organic Farming certificate.
Flavor profile: full, sweet flavor with notes of mint and cocoa. Amber color, sweet aroma, characteristic of rooibos.
Ingredients: organic rooibos, organic cocoa shells, natural cocoa flavor, organic mint, natural peppermint oil.
Rooibos tea is recommended for pregnant women, people with high blood pressure, children, convalescents, people with low immunity and in an anti-cancer diet. Double steeping possible, with a significant extension of the second extraction. Perfect both hot and cold.
Why is it worth to drink Rooibos?
- Protects against free radicals
- It lowers blood pressure
- It has a positive effect on the circulatory system
- It helps with type II diabetes
- Supports liver regeneration
- It soothes colic in children and abdominal pain
- It has an anti-cancer effect
- Supports the treatment of skin problems
- It has a beneficial effect on the respiratory tract