Chocolate-Mint Rooibos BIO 100g
- Delicious rooibos with additives!
Sweet, refreshing rooibos from organic harvest with the addition of mint and pieces of cocoa.
This rooibos comes only from ecological gardens, in which no chemicals, artificial fertilizers or pesticides are used, and the harvest is done manually. It has the European BIO certificate.
Rooibos is a plant from the leaves of a rooibos native to Africa. In appearance, the needles, contrary to the generally used nomenclature, are not related to the tea tree. Rooibos leaf infusion does not contain caffeine or tannins. Thanks to this, the infusion can be consumed by children and pregnant women.
The high content of vitamin C, antioxidants and micronutrients makes rooibos recommended as a daily drink for everyone.
Amber color, sweet aroma, characteristic of rooibos. Full, sweet flavor.
Double brewing possible, with a significant extension of the second extraction. Perfect both hot and cold.
Why is it worth drinking Rooibos?
- Protects against free radicals
- It lowers blood pressure
- It has a positive effect on the circulatory system
- It helps with type II diabetes
- Supports liver regeneration
- It soothes colic in children and abdominal pain
- It has an anti-cancer effect
- Supports the treatment of skin problems
- It has a beneficial effect on the respiratory tract
Rooibos tea is recommended:
- pregnant women
- people with high blood pressure
- people with low immunity
- in an anti-cancer diet
- Name: BIO chocolate-mint rooibos
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Organic Rooibos, Organic Cocoa Shells, Natural Cocoa Flavor, Organic Mint, Natural Peppermint Oil
- Genus: rooibos
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g