- Great green tea with large, pressed leaves. The European BIO certificate. Gorgeous bright green vivid color and refreshing flavor. It's sweet, delicate with a buttery flavor, light hazelnut aftertaste. An alternative to Japanese green teas.
Korean Sencha from organic farming. Gorgeous bright green vivid color and refreshing buttery flavor.
Jeonch’s Korea comes only from organic farms, where no chemicals, artificial fertilizers or pesticides are used, and the harvest is done manually. The place of cultivation is Jeju Island. This small island off the south coast of Korea is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This tea has the Organic Farming certificate. South Korean green teas are not only recommended as an alternative to Japanese green teas, but also a variety for all green tea lovers.
Korea's humid, subtropical climate with annual rainfall of more than 1,800 mm and nutrient-rich volcanic soil are ideal for producing excellent organically grown teas. Most teas from this area are produced according to the traditional Korean roasting procedure. This method preserves the original leaf structure. The exception is Jeoncha, which leafs are steamed and pressed according to the Japanese method, just like Sencha.
Green Tea Korea Jeoncha BIO has the Organic Farming certificate.
Flavor profile: sweet, delicate with a buttery flavor, light hazelnut flavor.
We recommend brewing green tea up to three times. First brewing - 1 minute, second brewing - 2 minutes, third brewing - 3 minutes. The second brew is the most valuable.
Why is it worth to drink green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- Itmproves concentration
- Delays the aging process
- Has a positive effect on the teeth
- Has antibacterial properties
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Strengthens bones