Fruit Infusion Mango Cookie 100g
- Delicious fruit tea without hibiscus. Naturally sweet (thanks to hibiscus it is not sour).
It tastes like a crispy nut cake with a fresh, fruity mango note.
The high apple and mango content makes the tea healthy and full of vitamins. White hibiscus flowers support immunity in a natural way, are a great source of vitamin C, cleanse the body, and also have a bactericidal effect.
The first sip of the Cookie Mango is the light acidity of the fruit, broken with the taste of chocolate melting in the mouth.
The infusion becomes amber in color. Tea is a sweetness in itself because of the caramel and white chocolate it contains. It does not require sweetening.
It does not contain caffeine, so it is ideal for pregnant women and children. Rich in vitamins, it has a beneficial effect on the body's work.
We brew fruit teas for 4 to 7 minutes depending on your preferences. They do not burn.
You can mix it as desired with your favorite black or green tea.
Why is it worth drinking fruit teas?
- Naturally free of caffeine - can be drunk by children, pregnant women and the elderly
- Full of vitamins and minerals.
- A great replacement for artificial juices and drinks.
- They can be prepared both hot and cold.
- Name: Cookie Mango
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: apple, mango pieces (mango, sugar), white hibiscus, caramel pieces (sugar, glucose syrup), sweet blackberry leaves, barley malt (contains cereals, gluten and derivatives), pieces of white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole powdered milk, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, milk, dairy products), mango flavor, calendula flakes, roasted almond flavor, white chocolate flavor, biscuit flavor.
- Energy value: 5g of tea brewed for 5 minutes 200ml of boiling water: 13KJ / 3kcal, fat: <0.1g, (including saturated ones: <0.1g), carbohydrates: 0.8g (including sugars: <0.8g) protein: <0.1 g, salt: <0.01 g
- Type: fruit tea
- Brewing time: 4 to 7 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g