- Good classic green tea with large leaves.
Excellent green Sencha from the first spring harvest, organically produced in the Uchiyama Gardens.
Its bright, light green color in combination with a refreshing, floral taste delights connoisseurs.
Organic tea ensures that the leaves are produced without the use of chemicals, artificial fertilizers and pesticides, and that they are harvested manually.
We recommend brewing green tea up to three times. First brewing - 1 minute, second brewing - 2 minutes, third brewing - 3 minutes. The second brew is the most valuable.
- Flavor profile: light and sweet, mild, golden yellow in color
- Climatic conditions: flat plains; mild climate with variable weather and rain, good quality water
- Treatment: steamed for 30 seconds, then dried in the sun before using the "uji" kneading method
- Place of cultivation: Shizuoka, Japan
- Provinces / Plantations: Uchiyama
Why is it worth drinking green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- It improves concentration
- It delays the aging process
- It has a positive effect on the teeth
- It has antibacterial properties
- It cleanses the body.
- Strengthens bones.
- Name: Sencha Uchiyama BIO
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Organic Sencha Uchiyama Green Tea 100%
- Type: green tea
- Brewing time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Temperature: 75-80 ° C
- Weight: 100g
Instructions for preparing 200ml of ready infusion: pour a portion of 3g of tea with 75-80 80C water and wait 1-2 minutes to brew.