- Classic, Darjeeling Tea with organic certificate.
Teas from the Darjeeling province in India are the perfect choice for people who like delicate, black teas - it consists only of the youngest tea leaves and buds, which is why it delights with its floral, light flavor.
Darjeeling Puttabong tea leaves are harvested in the spring, in the first harvest, which proves the high quality of the tea.
This tea comes from the organic Puttabong gardens and has the European BIO certificate. The organic tea is the certainty that it was grown without the use of chemicals, artificial fertilizers or pesticides, and the leaves were harvested by hand.
After brewing, the infusion should acquire a light brown color and a delicate floral flavor.
Black tea is obtained by fermenting green tea. It has a stimulating effect due to the high content of theine. It inhibits the growth of bacteria that may be present in the digestive system. It stimulates the secretion of digestive juices. The undoubted advantage of black teas is lowering blood pressure - it improves blood circulation and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Brewing black tea for too long causes the release of tannins, which reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer, but the tea then loses its flavor - it becomes bitter.
- Leaf designation: SFTGFOP1 - Special Fine Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe - the highest level of tea quality
- Flavor profile: delicate and light, with noticeable floral notes, light color of the infusion
- Climatic conditions: high altitudes; seasonal rains; cool, dry air, but with hazy periods
- Location: Southeast India, West Bengal, very close to the Himalayas.
- Provinces / Plantations: Puttabong
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Darjeeling Puttabong BIO
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Darjeeling black tea SFTGFOP1 Puttabong BIO 100%
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g