Click to zoom
- Perfect combination of black tea and lemon.
Lemonade is a huge dose of vitamin C and a great idea for refreshment on hot days, and at the same time supporting colds and flu.
The wonderful lemon aroma will make you want to drink it at any time of the day! After brewing, the infusion acquires an amber color and a distinct lemon aroma. The taste of the light bitterness of black tea is clearly noticeable, combined with refreshing lemongrass and citrus.
It works great when brewed in a traditional way, but also as an ice tea or cold brew.
Black tea is obtained by fermenting green tea. It has a stimulating effect due to the high content of theine. It inhibits the growth of bacteria that may be present in the digestive system. It stimulates the secretion of digestive juices. The undoubted advantage of black teas is lowering blood pressure - it improves blood circulation and reduces the risk of heart disease.
We brew black tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The extended extraction time may cause the release of tannins - compounds with anticancer properties - but they make the tea bitter.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Lemonade
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea, lemongrass, lemon peel, lemon myrtle, natural lemon flavor, natural flavors, orange oil
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g
Maximum number of infusions
Method of packaging
Ask a question
Write your opinion