- The unique green tea with papaya - amazing tripical taste.
Tropical Dream is a tea suitable for any season.
Exotic flavor will give you refreshment in hot summer, and in winter it will give you a substitute for warm countries. The perfect combination of flowers with candied papaya and strawberries causes that the tea is gaining more and more fans. After brewing, the infusion acquires a light green color, a very fruity aroma, and the flavor is strong, sweet papaya notes.
Green tea should be brewed with water at a temperature of 70 ℃ to 80 ℃ depending on the strong brew you want to obtain. The first brewing time should be one minute, the second two minutes and the third three minutes. The second brew is usually the most valuable. We brew up to three times.
Why is it worth drinking green tea?
- Green tea is a real health elixir! It contains many polyphenols as well as fluorine, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, zinc and vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K).
- Supports weight loss
- It improves concentration
- It delays the aging process
- It has a positive effect on the teeth
- It has antibacterial properties
- It cleanses the body.
- Strengthens bones.
- Name: Tropical Dream
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: green tea, papaya pieces (papaya, sugar), strawberry pieces, rose petals, strawberry flavor, cranberry flavor, bergamot flavor, bergamot flavor
- Energy value: 2g of tea brewed for 5 minutes 200ml of boiling water: 3KJ / <1kcal, fat: <0.3g, (including saturated acids: <0.3g), carbohydrates: <0.2g (including sugars: <0 2 g) protein: <0.1 g, salt: <0.01 g
- Type: green tea
- Brewing time: 1 to 3 minutes
- Temperature: 75-80 ° C
- Weight: 100g