Pu Erh Royal Palace BIO Tea 100g
- The whiskey of the tea world, the older the better and the more complex taste. A wonderful combination of flavor and aroma, often similar to malt, chocolate or coffee, but with the light freshness associated with green teas. Organic Farming certificate.
Pu Erh is the whiskey of the tea world - the older the better and the more complex the taste.
Pu Erh teas are produced in Yunnan Province of China. Pu Erh teas go through all stages of processing, including oxidation, but are later packaged and stored for a long time in a dark, moist place before being sold. This is sometimes referred to as fermentation, but is more like aging, which creates a complex, earthy, malty flavor. Some pu erh teas mature over many years, just like whiskey or wine.
Pu Erh Royal Palace BIO tea is a high-quality organic tea. It was awarded the Organic Farming certificate. Organic teas are produced without use of chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers and are harvested by hand.
Flavor profile: a wonderful combination of flavor and aroma, similar to malt, chocolate or coffee but with the light freshness associated with green teas. The infusion has a dark burgundy color and a malty aroma.
Why is it worth to drink Pu Erh tea?
- Improves metabolism and cleanses the body of toxins, so it is often called "slimming tea"
- Treats hangover effectively - be sure to drink water as Pu Erh is a diuretic
- Prevents the formation of free radicals
- Removes "bad cholesterol" from the body
- Improves memory
- Stimulates microcirculation
- Strengthens the body