Pu Erh is the whiskey of the tea world - the older the better and the more complex the taste.
Pu Erh teas, known in the Polish nomenclature as red tea, traditionally produced in the Chinese province of Yunnan. These teas go through all processing steps, including oxidation, and are then packaged and stored for a long time in a dark, damp place before being sold. This is sometimes referred to as fermentation, but is more like the aging process that creates the complex, earthy, malty flavor so characteristic of this type of tea. Some Pu Erh teas mature over many years, just like whiskey or wine.
Pu Erh teas are a wonderful combination of flavor and aroma, often similar to malt, chocolate or coffee, but with the light freshness associated with green teas. The infusion has a dark burgundy color and a malty aroma.
Pu Erh Royal Palace tea is an organic, high-quality tea. She was awarded the certificate of Organic Farming. Organic teas are produced without the use of chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and are usually harvested by hand.
Why is Pu Erh tea worth drinking?
- It improves metabolism and cleanses the body of toxins, which is why it is often called "slimming tea".
- Treats hangover effectively - be sure to drink water as Pu Erh is a diuretic.
- It prevents the formation of free radicals
- Removes "bad cholesterol" from the body
- It improves memory
- It stimulates microcirculation.
- Strengthens the body.
- Name: Pu Erh Royal Palace BIO
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: organic Pu Erh Royal Palace BIO 100% tea
- Type: Pu Erh tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
Pu Erh Royal Palace BIO
|Maximum amount of brewing:|
|Method of packaging:|