- Unique oolong tea with chai spices - the finest tea.
Traditionally, in the streets of India, black tea with spices or chai is drunk - very dairy and very sweet!
However, Orient Express is a completely unique choice! The taste of blue Oolong tea and classic Chai spices has been complemented with almonds and pumpkin, and even coconut chips! Quick to prepare, a unique version of the Indian Chai.
This tea is a real treasure among warming teas. The chocolate-pumpkin flavor is broken with a spicy mixture of cinnamon and cardamom. Perfect for frosty evenings!
This tea also contains many precious vitamins and minerals - vitamin C, B6, A, E and K, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. Orient supports the fight against colds and flu. Regular drinking of this tea helps in metabolism, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar.
Why is it worth drinking Oolong tea?
- Oolong teas have properties similar to green and black teas. It contains theine, but in a much smaller amount than in black teas.
- It contains iron, phosphorus, calcium, vitamins A, E, K, C and B.
- Lowers the content of bad cholesterol.
- It has an anti-cancer effect.
- It shows anti-diabetic properties.
- Supports bone health.
- It improves the condition of the natural intestinal flora.
- Has a slimming effect,
- It delays cell aging.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease
- It improves memory.
- Name: Orient Express
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Oolong tea, cocoa beans, cinnamon, pumpkin, almonds (nuts and derivatives), cardamom, carob, anise, cinnamon, pieces of white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin) (milk and dairy products), cloves, coconut pieces, coconut flakes, white chocolate flavor, honey flavor, cinnamon flavor.
- Energy value: 2g of tea brewed for 5 minutes 200ml of boiling water: 8KJ / <2kcal, fat: <0.1g (including saturated ones: <0.1g), carbohydrates: <0.1g (including sugars: <0.1g ), protein: <0.36 g, salt: <0.1 g
- Type: Oolong tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 4 minutes
- Temperature: 90 ° C
- Weight: 100g