Oolong Tea - Oolong Milk 100g
- Unique oolong tea with milk - the finest tea.
Oolong is a traditional Chinese tea that undergoes partial oxidation. It has a more complex flavor than green tea, but not as strong as black tea.
Oolong teas have some of the characteristics of both green and black teas - they have light flavor notes but often more complex in flavor than green teas, but not as strong as black teas. The best oolong teas traditionally come from Taiwan and can be brewed up to eight times. Oolong leaves are clearly curled, twisted or spherical, with a slight gray-green or bluish-green tinge.
Oolong goes through all the processing steps but is only partially oxidized. The oxidation process is similar to that of black tea, but the leaves are left on for a shorter amount of time before being dried. Before drying, the leaves are also rolled and shaped, sometimes several times. There is a wide variety of oolongs, ranging from 5 to 80 percent oxidation, and rolled up into all kinds of forms.
Oolong Milk from Quba Caffe is the highest quality, delicately twisted tea leaves partially fermented with milk, which gives them a specific aroma and a buttery, slightly creamy taste with a hint of bitterness.
Oolong contains a small amount of caffeine, so people suffering from hypertension can drink it. The infusion also influences faster fat burning, metabolism and cholesterol regulation.
Oolong should be brewed at 80-90 ° C for about 3-4 minutes. It is important not to use a temperature higher than that specified and not to scald the leaves for more than 4 minutes. The scalded tea takes on an unpleasant taste with bitter, tannic notes.
Most Oolongs should be treated in the same way as green teas, while those that taste closer to black teas can be served with a little milk. Milk Oolong in particular tastes great with a small amount of milk.
Why is it worth drinking Oolong tea?
- Oolong teas have properties similar to green and black teas. It contains theine, but in a much smaller amount than in black teas.
- It contains iron, phosphorus, calcium, vitamins A, E, K, C and B.
- Lowers the content of bad cholesterol.
- It has an anti-cancer effect.
- It shows anti-diabetic properties.
- Supports bone health.
- It improves the condition of the natural intestinal flora.
- Has a slimming effect,
- It delays cell aging.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease
- It improves memory.
- Name: Oolong Milk
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Oolong tea, flavor (contains milk)
- Type: Oolong tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 4 minutes
- Temperature: 90 ° C
- Weight: 100g