Black tea Lapsang Souzhong 100g
- Smoked black tea
Lapsang Souzhong is a high-quality tea, the distinguishing feature of which is the intense aroma of smoking.
It is made on the basis of Keemun tea and dried over a fire from pine or cedar wood - it is thanks to this treatment that it acquires its unique taste. The tea is then fermented in wooden barrels until it becomes black.
This tea is a choice especially for people who like original and strong flavors. The infusion has an intense flavor and smoky aroma. Called "men's tea", its aftertaste is comparable to whiskey or cigars.
Souzhong means that the tea has large leaves that curl longitudinally into uneven parts - the so-called smoke teas.
We brew black tea for 3 to 5 minutes. The extended extraction time can cause the release of tannins - compounds with anti-cancer properties - but they make the tea bitter.
- Flavor Profile: Smoky aroma, smoky flavor with a smooth mouthfeel and a pronounced aftertast.
- Climatic conditions: high altitude in Wuyi mountains, very steep, uneven terrain, subtropical climate with wet / dry season
- Place of cultivation: Fujian Province, China
- Provinces / Plantations: Wuyi
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Lapsang Souzhong
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea, China Tarry Lapsang Souzhong smoked tea
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g