- Classical very good black tea. It gives a dark infusion with an intense flavor. Traditional high-quality Darjeeling tea at a good price. We recommend all lovers of black tea.
Earl Gray tea from Quba Caffe is a combination of black tea with the addition of bergamot oil.
Bergamot oil gives tea flavor and aromas that make it difficult to mistake it for another. Earl Gray is a composition loved by tea connoisseurs.
Black tea is obtained by fermenting green tea. It has a stimulating effect due to the high content of theine. It inhibits the growth of bacteria that may be present in the digestive system. It stimulates the secretion of digestive juices. The undoubted advantage of black teas is lowering blood pressure - it improves blood circulation and reduces the risk of heart disease.
Brewing black tea for too long causes the release of tannins, which reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer, but the tea then loses its flavor - it becomes bitter.
The composition was named Earl Gray in honor of Charles Gray, who probably received a tea flavored with bergamot orange oil as a diplomatic gift. Legend has it that the reason for presenting the gift was to save the son of a Chinese mandarin by one of Gray's men. This legend, however, was called into question due to many inaccuracies.
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Earl Grey Classic
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: black tea, aromas
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g