Black Tea Assam SFTGFOP1 Harmutty 100g
- Classical very good black tea. It gives a dark infusion with an intense flavor. Traditional high-quality Assam tea at a good price. We recommend all lovers of black tea.
Assam is undoubtedly a pearl among black teas - noble, with a deep taste, it is recognized all over the world. It owes its name to the northeastern province of India.
This tea is harvested twice a year - the first one is harvested at the end of March, the second one at the turn of June and July. The taste of Assam tea is strongly associated with the region it comes from - high temperatures and high humidity, as well as intense rainfall, make the infusion taste outstanding. You can find barley, honey, caramel and nut notes in it - they make it impossible to confuse it with any other.
Assam is not only the region that produces the most tea in India, but also around the world - there are about 2,000 plantations here, and additionally, it is famous for the highest quality teas.
An excellent choice for tea lovers, especially in the morning. Strong infusion stimulates and energizes. Supports the digestive system and speeds up digestion. The tea has an intense burgundy color.
- Leaf Designation: SFTGFOP1 (Special Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe)
- Flavor profile: strong black tea, with tannin notes, leaves from both the first and second harvest
- Climatic conditions: mountains and valleys at high altitudes, sheltered by the Himalayas; heavy rainfall, especially during the monsoon season; high humidity, especially in the rainy season
- Location: Brahmaputra Valley, 193 km east of Darjeeling, close to the borders with China, Burma and Bangladesh.
- Provinces / Plantations: Harmutty
Why is it worth drinking black tea?
- It stimulates as well as coffee
- It is an excellent source of antioxidants
- It neutralizes free radicals
- Anti-cancer effect
- It delays the aging process
- They have a positive effect on circulation and lower blood pressure.
- It removes toxins from the body
- Name: Assam SFTGFOP1 Harmutty
- Producer: Quba Caffe
- Ingredients: Assam black tea SFTGFOP1 Harmutty
- Type: black tea
- Brewing time: 3 to 5 minutes
- Temperature: 95 ° C
- Weight: 100g